Aristi Estate is located between the metro stations of Agia Paraskevi and Chalandri (a 6-minute walk).
of the site and e-shop
Τhis site (www.ktimaaristi.com, hereinafter the “site”) is owned by “KTIMA ARISTI SMPC” (hereinafter the “Company”, having its registered offices at: Ploutarchou and Keas, VAT/VIES No. 800648445, Tax Department: CHALANDRI, General Commercial Register No. 133986803000, legally represented by Aristi Sarra, daughter of Ioannis).
ACCEPTΑΝCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions apply to your visit and use of the site. By visiting and using the site, you accept these terms and conditions.You must read these terms and conditions and review them every time you visit the site. The Company is entitled to amend these terms and conditions at any time, by publishing the new amended text on the site. If you have any objection or reservation, do not continue surfing and using the site. You may inform us about your objections and reservations at email@example.com
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Contacting the Company – Office Hours
You may contact the Company via
– email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– telephone: 2106085559
from 10:00 to 18:00 (Greece local time) during winter months and from 10:00 to 20:00 (Greece local time) during summer months.
Office hours may change during Christmas and New Year Holidays, Easter and August.
Site content Ownership & Use
1. The site content (indicative examples are: texts, photos, videos, audio files, logos, icons, applications, software) and all intellectual property rights therein and in the form, structure and functionalities of the site are the sole ownership of the Company or third parties that have authorized the Company to use them.
2. Reproducing, copying, publishing, broadcasting, uploading, amending, exploiting or using, in whole or in part:
a. the content, the form, the structure and the functionalities of the site,
b. the trademarks, trade names, logos and other distinctive marks used in the site, are prohibited unless you have obtained in prior the written consent of the Company or the third parties-beneficiaries thereof.
3. By visiting and using the site you obtain no right in the aforementioned elements.
4. The Company is entitled to amend and renew the content, form, structure and functionalities of the site at any time.
Accessing the Site
1. Visiting and using the site requires your accessing the Internet at your sole cost, means, and responsibility. The Company bears no obligation or liability for securing and/or supporting your access to the Internet. The Company shall not be liable in the event you cannot, temporarily or permanently, access the Internet or the site or when uploading content to the site is not possible.
2. Protecting your computer, networks, systems, and files from viruses, malware, etc is your sole responsibility. The Company bears no liability for the maintenance or repair of your computer, networks, systems, and files in the event they are damaged upon your visiting the site or following third-party intervention.
1. The Company shall exercise reasonable effort so that information appearing on the site is accurate, but does not guarantee such accuracy, especially when such information comes from third parties. In the event of errors or inaccuracies, the Company shall take reasonable action for correcting those as soon as possible after their having been detected.
2. The Company bears no liability for the content and the availability of external web pages linked to or referenced in the site.
3. The Company shall not be liable for slight negligence, as well as for indirect or consequential damages, loss of profit or income, as well as in the event of force majeure or acts of God.
You are obliged
– to comply with these terms and conditions and with the law,
– to provide full and accurate data when using the site,
– to abstain from any act or omission which could harm the Company and/or third parties,
– not to upload, publish and share through the site material/content that is illegal, offensive, insulting, defamatory or discriminatory.
– not to use the site in the course of illegal activities or for harming third parties.
In the event you do not comply with the above, you must rectify all damages the Company or third parties have undergone.
Governing Law & Dispute Resolution
Your visiting and using the site and all transactions with the Company through the site are ruled by Greek law. All disputes shall be submitted to the absolute jurisdiction of the Courts of Athens.These terms and conditions shall apply to the extent they are not contrary to mandatory legal provisions.
COMPANY ACTIVITIES – EVENTS – VENUE
The site gives you information about the Company activities (seminars, events, training programs, venue availability, etc). The availability of the services and/or the venue on specific dates and hours depends on the Company’s final confirmation thereof. Upon having filled out the interest form for any activity, you will receive an email confirming that the form has been received. This email is not a booking or availability confirmation. The Company shall make all reasonable effort to timely inform you thereon, using the contact information you have provided. We advise that you call us before scheduling your visit to our venue, in order to avoid any inconvenience. The Company is entitled to change at any time the prices of the services, as well as the payment terms and conditions. Such changes shall be effective as of their being published in the site.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
You can be informed about the use of your personal data by our Company here